- This product is not sold on website due to food safety. This product can be found in Migros, MacroCenter and Kipa stores.
- Also, File, Furpa, Groseri, Akuğur, Adese and Iyaş stores.
- Production from daily, fresh, farm milk (cow milk) supplied from Atabey district of Lakes Region,
- Our own high-quality grain kefir starter,
- Hygienic environment,
- Most suitable kefir fermentation conditions (long fermentation, 22 hours),
- Without any additives,
- Gluten free.
One glass (200ml) of Kefirzadem kefir approximately have 20 billion various types of beneficial lactic acid bacteria. Kefir grain has extremely complex microbiota. By using Real-Time PCR and classical microbial counting method that are accepted as highest level molecular techniques, most important microorganisms in this rich flora are identified by Danem R&D group in quantitative way. Microorganism content and versatility of our kefir starter and kefir in our firm are given as follows:
- Lactobacillus content : 10,54 log kob/ml
- Lactococcus content: 10,62 log kob/ml
- Total yeast: 5,69 log kob/ml
- Lactobacillus acidophilus content: 9,71 log kob/ml
- Bifidobacterium content: 9,37 log kob/ml
- Lactobacillus kefiri
- Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens subsp. kefiranofaciens
- Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens subsp. kefirgranum
- Lactobacillus parakefiri
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus reuteri
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus helveticus
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Leuconostoc mesentereoides
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Acetobacter pasteurianus
- Kluyveromyces marxianus
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Kluyveromyces lactis
Health benefits: Since kefir has probiotics, consumption of kefir will help regulating digestive system and support immune system.