Endanem Powdered Kefir Starter
- With beneficial content and maximum food safety principles, this is a powdered kefir starter produced with Turkish Patent Institute patented products and recommended utility model design techniques. Based on our technical knowledge and experience, this starter is developed with most suitable scientific technology within Lakes Region Technocity and R&D Product Development Project supported by Small and Medium Enterprises Development Organization of Turkey.
- When powdered kefir starter is fermented in milk, natural kefir grains are obtained. You can continue to produce your own kefir at home. If you take care of this yeast with care and love, this yeast will grow over time.
- No additives or preservatives.
- Contains trace amount of cow milk protein.
- Gluten free.
- One glass (200ml) of kefir produced from Endanem approximately have 20 billion various types of beneficial lactic acid bacteria. Kefir grain has extremely complex and beneficial microbiota.
- Lactobacillus content : 10,54 log kob/ml
- Lactococcus content: 10,62 log kob/ml
- Total yeast: 5,69 log kob/ml
- Lactobacillus acidophilus content: 9,71 log kob/ml
- Bifidobacterium content: 9,37 log kob/ml
- Lactobacillus kefiri
- Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens subsp. kefiranofaciens
- Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens subsp. kefirgranum
- Lactobacillus parakefiri
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus reuteri
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus helveticus
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Leuconostoc mesentereoides
- Streptococcus thermophilus
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Acetobacter pasteurianus
- Kluyveromyces marxianus
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Kluyveromyces lactis
Health benefits: Since kefir has probiotics, consumption of kefir will help regulating digestive system and support immune system.
Our products are manufactured under Republic of Turkey Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Livestock registered under TR-32-K-000120 on 20/03/2012.